Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Trainer Trainer is offline

Default Word 2007 - List Number Style

Word 2007 - I have problems changing the .25 hanging indent on List Number
styles to .5 hanging indent. However I modify the style, it always goes
back to .25 again. I tried removing the tabs to prevent it, and it still
goes back to .25 hanging. How can I permanently make List Number style hang
at .5?

Thanks