Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
VOCMAN

Default Document saved in W2000 A4 appears resized to 18x24cm in W2003

I saved A document in Word 2000 as A4. I have upgraded to Office 2003. now
appears left justified on the page (screen) although it seems to fill the
page to the bottom, and although it says it is still sized to A4, and the
printer is set to A4, it prints to the top left of the page approx 18cm wide
by 24cm deep. This document has a lot of images on it and is four pages
long. It is a brochure/pricelist and took ages to do the original. How can
I get it to look the way its supposed to? Am I likely to find many more of
my Word 2000 documents screwed up in Office 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Does the document contain tracked changes or comments? If so, Word is
allowing space for the "balloons." Either Accept All Changes and Delete All
Comments or print directly from Final view (rather than Final Showing
Markup), or, in the Print dialog, select "Document" rather than "Document
with markup."