Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Magzelliott48 Magzelliott48 is offline

Default Missing AutoSum

I have Word 2007 and I cannot find the AutoSum to add my sums up in my
invoices.
In 2003 it appears on the Tables Tool bar but I cannot find it
all help gratefully appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Works pretty much the same way in 2007. Click in the table where you
want the formula to go, and then on the menu bar click on Table Tools:
Layout, and then click on the Formula button at the right end of the ribbon.

Magzelliott48 wrote:

I have Word 2007 and I cannot find the AutoSum to add my sums up in my
invoices.
In 2003 it appears on the Tables Tool bar but I cannot find it
all help gratefully appreciated

MISSING TEXTWhen I email my document - some of the text is missing ls Microsoft Word Help 4 August 11th 09 09:51 PM
autosum alexm Tables 8 February 8th 07 05:53 AM
Autosum in a simple table Marcel Vreuls Tables 2 May 31st 06 05:15 PM
"Autosum until", help please! Ed Microsoft Word Help 1 April 8th 06 05:02 PM
how can I use autosum in a WORD table with blank cells Jennifer from DPI Tables 4 November 11th 04 08:30 AM