bandy2000

Default print preview is not showinig whole page

Hi all,

the print preview in word is not showing the complete page only about 3/4.
The printing works fine, everything is printed es edited. What could cause
this problem?
How could I solve it?

Regards
Andy

bandy2000

HI,

I'm not sure, I think it was not selected. Still, the whole page was visible
but not the lower part of the page. I wanted to try it again just now but in
the meantime I had to restart my PC. Now it seems to be fine again. But I had
this problem already more than once.

Andy