Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rita123 Rita123 is offline

Default Tracking changes by reviewer and time/date - display bubble gone

Using Word 2002

Suddenly, last week, in tracked changes mode, the function which spells out
(in a bubble or balloon, when passing over a change) the name of the
reviewer/editor and the time/date of the change no longer display in any of
my documents.

The names and colors of the reviewers have been preserved (which I can see
when I use the toolbar to Show/Reviewers) -- just not the handy bubble with
the time/date & spelled out name.

Can you help me get back this function? Thanks.