Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
The Taxman The Taxman is offline

Default I need to create a booklet of 18 pages 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches

So on a 8.5X11" sheet there will be two pages and the booklet will be 10
pages I need to collate them so that when its printed and folded the page
number run in sequence. Any suggestions
David
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You'll actually need a 20-page booklet (two of the pages will be blank). If
you have Word 2002 or above, use the "Book fold" option. For earlier
versions (or any version if you have problems with "Book fold"), see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm.

"The Taxman" The wrote in message
So on a 8.5X11" sheet there will be two pages and the booklet will be 10
pages I need to collate them so that when its printed and folded the page
number run in sequence. Any suggestions
David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jaye Jaye is offline

Default I need to create a booklet of 18 pages 5.5 inches by 8.5 inche

What stood out to me was that he wanted the end result to have the booklet
pages print out sequentially. How do you do that?

"The Taxman" wrote:

So on a 8.5X11" sheet there will be two pages and the booklet will be 10
pages I need to collate them so that when its printed and folded the page
number run in sequence. Any suggestions
David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can use "Book fold" in Word 2002 or above, but not for 18 pages; you
would have to have 20.

"The Taxman" wrote:

So on a 8.5X11" sheet there will be two pages and the booklet will be
10
pages I need to collate them so that when its printed and folded the
page
number run in sequence. Any suggestions
David

margins to inches rather than pt acired Page Layout 8 January 19th 08 12:46 AM
How do I change from cm to inches Mo Page Layout 3 October 20th 07 12:09 AM
inches instead of pts maui New Users 3 August 31st 06 07:36 PM
unit measurement set for inches, but shows "ch" not inches Karan Microsoft Word Help 9 December 14th 05 11:41 PM
inches and points wendy Microsoft Word Help 2 February 16th 05 10:19 PM