Green Goblin Green Goblin is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I email a form as an attachment?

Basically, I have created a form which contains several text areas where a person provides comment/remarks. The same form is then forwarded as an attachment to the next person for their comments, by way of an email hyperlink contained within the form. This process happens 3 times.
All this is contained on one single page.

The hyperlinks work fine apart from not attaching the actual form when clicked.

Any help in solving this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming that you are using Word 2007 or 2010, you can do the following: Add the
Send command to the Quick Access Toolbar. Then click Send | E-mail; a new e-mail
is created (in your default e-mail application) with the current document as an
attachment.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP