Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ken

Default How do I e-mail merge to multiple addresses in a single cell?

I use Mail Merge to send "customized" form letters. Often, I need to send
the exact same customization to different people, and don;t want to have to
replicate the records and just change e-mail address. I'd rather be able to
use multiple e-mail addresses in the EMAIL field. For example, rather than
have 2 records as below:

NAME EMAIL
Betty & John Jones, Betty
Betty & John Smith, John

I'd rather use
NAME EMAIL
Betty & John Jones, Betty;Smith, John

Unfortunately, this does not work with Outlook this way. I thought that
using a ";" between the address would work but it does not.

Any advice?

Thank you,
--
Ken
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ken

Finally found the answer in another post... personalized email to multiple
addrs thru email merge?

Unfortunately the answer is no... kinda sucks!
--
Ken