Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Windingroad101 Windingroad101 is offline

Default Word 2003 Merge Group by Country

I am trying to create a merged roster of our members from Access.

In our individual records they each list their country.

Is there a way, in the mail merge, to have it input the first iteration of a
country only, then list all the records under that until it gets to a new
iterations and list the next country?

for example, I want the results to look like this:
Australia
Member 1 in Australia
Member 2 in Australia
member 3 in Australia
Belgium
Member 1 in Belgium
Member 2 in Belgium
China
Member 1 in China

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Windingroad101,

To see how to do this kind of mailmerge, check out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showto...#entry731 107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod