Andrew Vaudin

Default Outside Doc magins not visible?

When I launch a new Word doc in Word 2003 I cannot see the areas outside the
margins including the header/footer area. Therefore, in Print Layout View
the page looks tiny and the typing goes the the edge of the visible page!

Clicking on View Header and Footer corrects the view.

Is there a setting to stop this as I cannot find it.

Thanks,
androooooooo......................

Jay Freedman

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm