Stephan

Default How do I format endnotes like [1], [2]... ?

Hi,
has anybody an idea how use a scientific citation mark in the following
style [1] automatically (without editing every endnote mark by hand)?

Thanks for suggestions!

Daiya Mitchell

See he

I want the numbers in my footnotes not to be superscripted, and I want the
numbers to be followed by a dot and a tab
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...scptFnotes.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

But that won't put brackets around them.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
See he

I want the numbers in my footnotes not to be superscripted, and I want the
numbers to be followed by a dot and a tab
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...scptFnotes.htm

On 5/25/05 6:58 AM, "Stephan" wrote:

Hi,
has anybody an idea how use a scientific citation mark in the following
style [1] automatically (without editing every endnote mark by hand)?

Thanks for suggestions!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Daiya Mitchell

Actually, I think I'm wrong, and it's not that easy. I should probably
investigate that.

However, I know this question has been asked before, so if the OP is still
around, do a search.