Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
SSchreffler SSchreffler is offline

Default Creating document with template -- not all users will install the template

I am creating a document with a template to make it consistent from
file to file

When I send the template to others, I am also sending them the
template. However, I KNOW they will not put the template in their
template folder.

How will the document look when they open it if they don't have the
template file?

Is there anything I can do to help?