Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mrs Smith Mrs Smith is offline

Default How do I disable message pop up that comes up when sending to prin

Every time I print a document from any program a message comes up to say this
document has been sent to printer and then I have to physically close the
message box down. I want to disable this feature so that it never comes up.
I have tried right clicking on it but it disappears as soon as you left or
right click on it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Hi Mrs Smith,

See if the information in this link helps.

http://www.sleeter.com/kbase/kbarticles/1094839345

Regards.

Ed