Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derek

Default can I change the layout of balloons

I want balloons to be at the changed text, and not at the side of the page.
Is this possible
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

AFAIK, you can't change the position of balloons - and I'm not entirely sure
how you envisage them being "at the changed text".

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Derek" wrote in message
I want balloons to be at the changed text, and not at the side of the

page.
Is this possible

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derek

Thx Tony,

Basically the issue is that some of my users docs contain so many balloons
that it becomes confusing as to where they point. I know there are easier
qways to track and view changes, but if possible, she would like to use keeep
using balloons, therefore having them either directly below or above the
updates/deletions.

Cheers,

D.

"Derek" wrote in message
I want balloons to be at the changed text, and not at the side of the

page.
Is this possible

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Possibly the OP wants the ScreenTips as in previous versions. Disabling
balloons (or viewing the document in Normal view) will go a long way toward
restoring this functionality.