Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
doverbp doverbp is offline

Default How do I transfer a WORD document into photoshop?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

At the simplest, take a screen shot of the Word document (press
Alt+PrintScreen) and paste it into PhotoShop.

Much better results can be had with a dedicated program such as Snagit
(http://www.techsmith.com). For example, using the Snagit printer
driver, you can "print" the Word document to a series of .jpg files
that you can then open in PhotoShop.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

How about using the big white MESSAGE BOX to provide a reasonable
description of what it is you actually want to do? You can't "transfer" a
Word document to Photoshop... Word is a word processing program, Photoshop
is a raster image editor.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/27/10 12:13 PM, in article
, "doverbp"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gordo gordo is offline

If you are trying to transfer the text, try copy and paste. Be sure the text
tool is active when you paste.

Gordo