asif

Default View folders on the list first.

When I fire up my MS Word 2003 and click Open to use a document. It shows me
the list of word files on top and folders at the bottom.

Is there a way when I click open it shows me the list of folders first and
then the list of all the files.

Though my Excel, Power point all show folders first and then the list of
files.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

TIA.
Anne Troy

Hi, asif. This is a function of any Windows application. Just click the
column heading at the top of the column by which you want to sort.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com