Marcia Mayne

Default Working with text and graphics in a large document

I am working on a 125+ page manual with lots of screen prints. It looks great
on the screen but when I print, the text is overlapping in some places. In
other places, are huge spaces but when I check the paragraph formatting, the
line spacing hasn't changed. I created the document originally in Word 2000
but it crashed so many times, our IT people installed Word 2003. I have a
copy saved in Word 2000 and in Word 2003.
I've also saved the doc as a text file and plan to cut and paste the screen
prints back in should I not be able to figure out how to fix it before my
deadline.