Kevin Deleon

Default Is it possible to follow a hyperlink in a locked Word form?

I have created a Word form in which I also have a hyperlink. I want users to
be able to follow the link by clicking it while the form is locked.
Currently, when the form is unlocked you can follow the link using CNTL +
Click. when you lock the form you cannot follow the link at all, clickin
simply takes you back to the first field on the form. I have tried
unprotecting, preventing the link text from changing by removing the followed
link formatting (thinking the form prevented following links due to the
formatting change that would normally occur when you click a hyperlink). Is
there any way to make this work?
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/HLinksInForms.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Hyperlink in Word Attachment ashbronj Microsoft Word Help 0 March 7th 05 06:59 PM
Hyperlink Hijinks Larry Shoots Microsoft Word Help 2 February 28th 05 06:57 PM
How can I add a hyperlink to a Word document that will be locked? Monica Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 05:48 PM
hyperlink jr Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 10:55 PM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM