Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DebVandy DebVandy is offline

Default Photos stretch when printing

How do you stop your document from stretching when printing? We will set up
out document they way that we want it on the screen, but when it prints,
everything is elongated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check there is no scaling set in the zoom section of the print dialog.
Check there is no slippage from the rollers in the print path of the
printer.

DebVandy wrote:
How do you stop your document from stretching when printing? We will
set up out document they way that we want it on the screen, but when
it prints, everything is elongated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DebVandy DebVandy is offline

Thanks for your response Graham. I've double checked both things and
everything is correct. The print selection is set to "No Scaling" and there
is no slippage on the rollers. Its very weird. It's only started happening
since we upgraded to

DebVandy wrote:
How do you stop your document from stretching when printing? We will
set up out document they way that we want it on the screen, but when
it prints, everything is elongated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What does it look like in print preview?
See if there's an updated printer driver available.
Create a PDF and see how that is laid out.
Print that to check your printer.