Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mark Sweeney

Default can I transfer my voice profile to another computer?

I would like to transfer the voice profile I've built up on one computer to
my computer at home. I don't want to go through the whole training ritual
again. Is this possible?

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rajkohli

I have not tried it yet but see the following link if this one can help you.
Here is a tool by microsoft which can be used to backup your speech profile.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...t_lexicon.mspx

Let us know.