Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wayne

Default strange print ouput

office 2003 on XP pro

have documents saved on network for printing cupons using custom size paper.
printing to the same printer it prints fine on all but one computer. On one
computer the print does not print at the correct location. you would print
and nothing would print on the cupon I places a normal size of paper and the
test prints about 4 inches low. I hav alreade deleted normal.doc to see if
that would fix it but it does not. Is their a file corrupted in word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Likely the computer is using a different printer driver (even if the same
printer).
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"wayne" wrote in message
office 2003 on XP pro

have documents saved on network for printing cupons using custom size
paper.
printing to the same printer it prints fine on all but one computer. On
one
computer the print does not print at the correct location. you would
print
and nothing would print on the cupon I places a normal size of paper and
the
test prints about 4 inches low. I hav alreade deleted normal.doc to see if
that would fix it but it does not. Is their a file corrupted in word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wayne

I already downloaded and install the latest driver on all the computers
still have the issue

"wayne" wrote in message
office 2003 on XP pro

have documents saved on network for printing cupons using custom size
paper.
printing to the same printer it prints fine on all but one computer. On
one
computer the print does not print at the correct location. you would
print
and nothing would print on the cupon I places a normal size of paper and
the
test prints about 4 inches low. I hav alreade deleted normal.doc to see if
that would fix it but it does not. Is their a file corrupted in word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

I didn't say an out-of-date driver, I said a different driver.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm
--

"wayne" wrote in message
office 2003 on XP pro

have documents saved on network for printing cupons using custom size
paper.
printing to the same printer it prints fine on all but one computer. On
one
computer the print does not print at the correct location. you would
print
and nothing would print on the cupon I places a normal size of paper
and
the
test prints about 4 inches low. I hav alreade deleted normal.doc to see
if
that would fix it but it does not. Is their a file corrupted in word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wayne

yes.

I have not yet tried the sloution from your last post from the link. the
computer used to print the cupons fine this is a sudden onset of the issue