Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dougmeister Dougmeister is offline

Default Replace period and single space with period and two spaces in MS W

I have this that works so far for "Find":

but I can't figure out the "Replace" part. Something to do with $1$2, maybe
a "\ " (without the quotes). Dunno.

There is a document that I am editing that has a lot of bad grammar. Many
sentences only have one (1) space between the preceding period and the
beginning of the next sentence.

Also, it should not put two spaces at the end of a paragraph.

Extra credit:

Also trying to replace a specific word with the same word, yet in bold.

Thanks.