Accent conversion from WordPerfect to Word?

Old November 25th 04, 09:05 AM
Word Heretic

Default Accent conversion from WordPerfect to Word?

G'day Janice ,

See www.editorium.com

If he doesnt have a premade solution, there are several you can tailor
yourself, or if needed, ask Jack nicely to make em for you and stick
em on sale.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Janice reckoned:

Hi. I use Word in my job, but work with people who send in documents in
WordPerfect. Half the time, the WP doc has accents in it that are lost
(turned to gibberish characters) when I convert the file to Word.

Does anyone know if there's a way to avoid this or if there's some sort of
plug-in that would prevent the problem?