Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Hiller

Default default printer

I work at a school computer lab with about 500 students.

How can I set up the default profile to include a specific printer on the
network?
Currently, everytime a given user logs on to a different machine for the
first time, the default printer is not the one we want.

The User has to re-set to the correct default printer.

If they log on to a different machine the next time they are in the computer
lab the default printer goes back to the original incorrect printer.

Is there a way to fix the default printer without logging every student on
to every machine?

Thanks