Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Little League data MGR

Default sports results for media. outstanding players and scores. fill-in

In order to post results of sports events, I'd like to have a template or
form for the managers of teams. Game highlights. Example: Baseball Little
League. A form that all managers and coaches have. Report of Teams, Winner,
Loser, Pitcher, Hits, Runs, Doubles, Singles, Triples, Home Runs, Walks,
Strikeouts. I's difficult to acquire this data in the same format. Usually
each manager reports it hand written and hard to read. A non changeable form
to hit tab to the next field and fill in numbers and some names.

Tony
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Please Fill Out This Form"

Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Little League data MGR" Little League data
wrote in message ...
In order to post results of sports events, I'd like to have a template or
form for the managers of teams. Game highlights. Example: Baseball Little
League. A form that all managers and coaches have. Report of Teams,
Winner,
Loser, Pitcher, Hits, Runs, Doubles, Singles, Triples, Home Runs, Walks,
Strikeouts. I's difficult to acquire this data in the same format. Usually
each manager reports it hand written and hard to read. A non changeable
form
to hit tab to the next field and fill in numbers and some names.

Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Doug has given you links to articles about form creation. You might also
want to look at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...all+statistics
for some baseball-related templates.