Rodney C

Default email merge

Recently, my email merge that has worked great for over a year has quite
working. I set up the merge and ask the word to merge and the emails are not
being sent to outlook. Can not find a solution to fix th problem
Peter Jamieson

You probably need to ask this in an Outlook group, but something that may
help is to check your Outlook .pst file for corruption - you need to know
where your .pst is (assuming you are using a .pst). The program is called
SCANPST.EXE and is typically to be found in

C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033

If this actually cures the problem it would be very helpful if you could let
us know.

Peter Jamieson
"Rodney C" Rodney wrote in message
Recently, my email merge that has worked great for over a year has quite
working. I set up the merge and ask the word to merge and the emails are
not
being sent to outlook. Can not find a solution to fix th problem

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
Email Merge: Need to have URL show as active hyperlink Manash Mailmerge 1 December 22nd 04 12:51 AM
Selecting email client to use with email merge sjmilldr Mailmerge 0 December 17th 04 04:41 PM
merge to email Nick Mailmerge 1 December 8th 04 07:50 AM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM