Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaSkal PaSkal is offline

Default "Ignore all" problem in spell checker

I use the Polish version of Word 2007 with Win XP Pro SP2.
As often as not, the "ignore all" function during a spell check does not
work - the checker stops at the term I want to ignore and the only choice I
have is to add it to the custom dictionary (which I don't always want or need
to do) or to ignore it once (which may happen a hundred times in a 200 page
docuemnt and is _really_ annoying).
At best, I am forced to click "ignore once" over and over. At worst, Word
crashes - shuts down imediately.

I am unable to pinpoint the root of the problem because it seems to happen
randomly - on new documents or documents received from others.
I work mostly in DOC format, but this has happened in DOCX documents as well.

TIA
Pawel Skalinski