Becky

Default How can I subtract 2 columns in a table?

I am trying to subtract figures from 2 different cells of a table and can
not get a SUB formula to work?
Andrea Jones

Use Table-Formula to start your formula and then work out the 'cell
references' in the table by labelling the columns A, B, C and the rows 1, 2,
3 as you would in Excel, you can then write a formula like A1-B1 in the
formula box and this will do your calculation.

Andrea Jones