Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tara.aukerman tara.aukerman is offline

Default I need to improve resolution of a PDF generated by Word.

Using the add-on found here
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en)
and no other version of Adobe product, I can generate a PDF from a Word doc
(2007 version).

The PDF is perfect, except that the resolution is so low that my images are
pixellated. I'm creating print documentation for software, so I have to have
at least a 300dpi (preferably 600dpi) resolution.

How do I adjust the resolution of the PDFs created by this add-on?