Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cjlatta

Default Postcards changing to 2 pages in Word2003?

We've created a couple of post cards in Word 2000 (we run them on perferated
paper). When we've opened them in Word 2003 it becomes a 2 page document -
the first page contains the same 4 postcards as in Word 2000, but the 2nd
page is blank. Have tried to use the "shrink to fit" option - no luck, have
tried using the paragraph markings symbol to delete any characters on the
second page - nothing to delete. How do we use what we've already created,
but maintain the single page? Or, how do we create a new blank postcard (in
Word 2003) and copy/paste the text from the old postcard into each section?
Or any other ideas?
Thanks! (hope this is the right place to post this!)