Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CDA

Default How do I add "send to E drive" when I right click on the mouse?

I want to send files to the "e drive" by selecting the file and clicking on
the mouse--it only lets me send to A drive now.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Add a shortcut to your E-drive in Documents and Settings\(userid)\SendTo

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"CDA" wrote in message
I want to send files to the "e drive" by selecting the file and clicking

on
the mouse--it only lets me send to A drive now.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Double click on "My Computer". This is probably an icon on your desktop - if
not press "Start" and look for near the top of the right hand column.

In your My Computer window you should have an icon for your C drive,
labeled, perhaps, "Local Disk (C". Double click on this.

On your C drive; there should be a folder called "Documents and Settings".
Double click on this.

In your Documents and Settings there should be one folder for each user (and
some special ones). Double click on the folder with the same name as your
userid.

Now for the tricky bit - The SendTo folder is hidden so if you can't see it
Select Tools Folder Options from the Menu
Click on the View tab
Select the Show hidden files and folders button
Click OK

Now double click on the SendTo folder which will be showing as a washed out
folder

From the Menu, select File New Shortcut

A Popup window will appear. In the location box type "E:" (without the
quotes - i.e. E, colon) and click on Next

On the next screen you can just click Finish to accept the default name.

Close the Folder Window and you're done. The SendTo menu should now contain
the link to your E drive

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"CDA" wrote in message
I want to send files to the "e drive" by selecting the file and

clicking
on
the mouse--it only lets me send to A drive now.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

This is not an Office question but...

JoAnn Paules