Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tye

Default Merging 2 or more records into 1 page

Hello

I am sending out a letter that contains information to users. Problem
I am having is that some users have 3 or more records from access that
need to be displayed in one letter, while other users have only 1
record to display. Right now I am getting 30 letters with some of the
letters going to the same user. How can I get mail merge to look at
the last name associated with the record and not move onto the next
page until a new last name is associated with the new record.

Thanks,