Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ann Miller

Default Inserting multiple documents into one document

How can I merge several documents into one single document while maintaining
the list numbers in each document?

Example: I have a document called doc1.doc. This is the document I am
currently working on.

I have also, let's say, four more documents named doc2.doc, doc3.doc,
doc4.doc, and doc5.doc.

I would like to paste doc2 thru doc5 into doc1.doc. Cut/Copy and Paste is
not an option since I have more than 70 docs that need to be combined into
one doc.

I tried Insert | File and it worked 'almost' fine but my list numbers got
totally out of whack.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Ann