Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MadeYourDay MadeYourDay is offline

Default Apply "format object" style change to all slides/images in a large

I sent 200 slides out to MS Word 2003. It is now an image at the top of each
page. I want to change the size of the slides to increase the scale
height/width to 90%, but I don't want to have to do that for each slide
everytime I want to make a change to the object. I know how to change the
size of one slide (Format Object Size etc. ). I can't figure out how to
choose all slides and then define a style that will allow me to edit the size
of the object. An alternate method, might be to adjust the default size the
slide becomes when using the Send to Word feature in Powerpoint, but that
sound too complicated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi MYD

MadeYourDay wrote:
I sent 200 slides out to MS Word 2003. It is now an image at the top of each
page. I want to change the size of the slides to increase the scale
height/width to 90%, but I don't want to have to do that for each slide
everytime I want to make a change to the object.

it's possible through VBA (iterating over a collection of
images/objects). I'm not too VBA-savvy myself and don't have 2003 to
test here at the moment, but if you go search one of the .vba forums,
you might find what you're looking for.

0.2cents
Robert
--