gareth

Default How do I change the settings to mprint a portrait doc?

I want to change the settings on Word, so i can type "in landscape" Please
help!
XTerminator

gareth Wrote:
I want to change the settings on Word, so i can type "in landscape"
Please
help!

Hi,
When you Start MS Word,
Go to File Menu, Click on it.
In the options that appear as a drop down menu, click on Page Setup.
In the Window That opens next, select the Tab labelled Paper Size.
In that, move the option selection under Orientation from Potrait to
Landscape.
Click on OK.

MS Word will automatically change the paper orientation to Landscape.
Thus, in effect you will be typing in Landscape.Though not much
difference will be seen on the screen, the margins are realigned and
the paper is moved into landscape orientation.

--
XTerminator
XTerminator's Profile: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/member.php?u=5

The Tech SuperSite for India - www.techenclave.com

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Page setup

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gareth" wrote in message
I want to change the settings on Word, so i can type "in landscape" Please
help!

Mike Hyndman

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 03:35:01 -0700, gareth
wrote:

I want to change the settings on Word, so i can type "in landscape" Please
help!

G,
FilePage setupPaper size, tick the button marked "landscape"
HTH
MH
remove -bats- to reply

"Ingratitude is never having to say thankyou".

Note that in Word 2002 and 2003, the Paper Size and Paper Source tab have
been combined (Paper), and the Portrait/Layout choice is on the Margins tab
of Page Setup.

"XTerminator" wrote in
message ...