Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cynjor312

Default FORM FIELD SHADING

I've run into a problem with shading. I've inserted text box form fields. I
noticed that when i print, certain text fields are not shaded, even tho i
have all fields shaded. how do i correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Field shading doesn't print. You'll have to add shading to the
selection, or to the paragraph [style] via FormatBorders and Shading.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cynjor312" wrote in message
I've run into a problem with shading. I've inserted text box form
fields. I
noticed that when i print, certain text fields are not shaded, even
tho i
have all fields shaded. how do i correct this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cynjor312

on the document, when printed, i see the gray shaded areas where i've placed
text form fields but certain fields do not show and they are shaded.