Joe

Default how do I add the header and footer button to the Word toolbar?

I would like to add the header and footer button to Word 2003 using Windows
XP professional? The button is not listed in the Word tool bar commands
sections as an option; yet it appears and has an icon when go, view, header &
footer in Word.
Suggestions??

Joe
Anne Troy

The header and footer toolbar is only available when you're viewing the
header/footer. So, you want something like the Drawing toolbar button where
it toggles the header/footer toolbar on and off? I don't know what you mean
by "has an icon", either.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Joe" wrote in message
I would like to add the header and footer button to Word 2003 using

Windows
XP professional? The button is not listed in the Word tool bar commands
sections as an option; yet it appears and has an icon when go, view,

header &
footer in Word.
Suggestions??

Joe

Joe

Can the header and footer button which is visiable in the drop down menu only
be available as a drop down? or can it be added permanently to the tool bar ?

The "has an icon" referes to some commands as having an icon next to the
command word vs. some commnad functions only have a word associated with the
command.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
I would like to add the header and footer button to Word 2003 using

Windows
XP professional? The button is not listed in the Word tool bar commands
sections as an option; yet it appears and has an icon when go, view,

header &
footer in Word.
Suggestions??

Joe

Graham Mayor

You can drag the 'header and footer' command from tools customize
commands view to the toolbar.

Joe wrote:
Can the header and footer button which is visible in the drop down
menu only be available as a drop down? or can it be added
permanently to the tool bar ?

The "has an icon" refers to some commands as having an icon next to
the command word vs. some command functions only have a word