Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dzules

Default Printing certain pages w/in sections

I'm in Word 2003, and want to print only certain pages w/in sections (ie
after updating 1 or 2 pages). How do I specify this in the print dialog box?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

"dzules" wrote:

I'm in Word 2003, and want to print only certain pages w/in sections (ie
after updating 1 or 2 pages). How do I specify this in the print dialog box?
Thanks!

Non-contiguous: p2s1, p4s2 etc.
Contiguous range: p2s1-p4s3
--
Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karl Karl is offline

I'm using Word2007and I have sections within sections and my page numbers
display a 5.4-22 with Chapter 5, Section 4, Page 22.

When I try the p22s5.4 it indicated this is invalid.
If I just use the page number displayed in the Word bottom left panel (Page:
363 of 441) and print 363-390 I get the entire doc. I tried just selecting
the pages and checking of the Selection option but that prints the range
without headers and footers.

Is there a valid way of getting Page, SubSection and Section?

"TedMi" wrote:

"dzules" wrote:

I'm in Word 2003, and want to print only certain pages w/in sections (ie
after updating 1 or 2 pages). How do I specify this in the print dialog box?
Thanks!

Non-contiguous: p2s1, p4s2 etc.
Contiguous range: p2s1-p4s3
--
Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The only sections you can refer to with "s" in the page range box are those
shown on Word's status bar, that is, the portions between two section
breaks. If you don't have pages and sections displayed on the status bar in
Word 2007, right-click on the status bar and add those items.

http://word.mvps.org