Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwdesselle

Default Document Security Changed

The document security has changed on all of one of my users documents located
on a network drive. She had passwords on all of the documents. Now when
opening a document, the "Protected By:" name has changed, but her password
works and the new name hasn't ever touched the file. Also, some of the
documents lost all security.

Any ideas?

Word 2000
Win NT server