Ron Wood Ron Wood is offline
Junior Member

Default Pre Tagged Data Import

Hi, am new here. Can I pre-tag a text file which will pick up existing paragraph styles in Word, am using 2000? Apologies if this has been asked before. I have searched the forums, but without success. For example:
{h1}The Book of Life
{h2}How to Get Ahead at Work
{para} Blurb blurb blurb Blurb blurb blurb Blurb blurb blurb
{h2}How to Get Ahead in Love
{para}Blurb blurb blurb Blurb blurb blurb Blurb blurb blurb
and so on. TIA.