KIF KIF is offline
Junior Member

Smile Automatic file name proposal

Long ago in Word there was automatic proposed the first text in a letter as the name of the file. I liked this very much.

Today there is not any name proposed other then "Document"

Can this saving proposal be turned on like it was before?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Automatic file name proposal

? When I save a file that has some content in it, all the words up to the
first punctuation mark appear as the filename. Sometimes I keep it, sometimes
I shorten it, sometimes I replace it. (Word2007)

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 9:31:05 AM UTC-5, KIF wrote:
Long ago in Word there was automatic proposed the first text in a letter
as the name of the file. I liked this very much.

Today there is not any name proposed other then "Document"

Can this saving proposal be turned on like it was before?

johnlennon johnlennon is offline
Junior Member

Instagram is among a breed of smartphone apps which have tapped into the creative, image-based online life of young people. ClickInstagram video downloader free.
Hoamuoigio Hoamuoigio is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for sharing this exciting resource with me and the world. Wish you always luck.
Douchebag Workout
CharlotteWilkins CharlotteWilkins is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlennon View Post
street view is among a breed of smartphone apps which have tapped into the creative, image-based online life of young people. Click free.
Motivation is understood to be an active psychological manifestation of need and interest. Needs are the indispensable requirements that people feel need to be satisfied under certain conditions to survive and develop. Arousal is an individual's special attitude toward an object, which has both a meaning in life and a personal emotional attraction. In psychology, there are many different concepts about the motive of human activity, but the common point in the views on this psychological phenomenon is to see motivation as the orientation, stimulation, impulse and maintain human behavior.

Proposal Maddy Microsoft Word Help 2 October 27th 09 01:59 PM
automatic file naming and saving into RTF. Apples76 Microsoft Word Help 0 July 5th 06 11:06 AM
Automatic File Names Shelagh Microsoft Word Help 6 April 19th 06 11:16 AM
where to find the automatic saving (every 10 min) of the doc file tmj Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 05 05:10 PM
How do I set up automatic file path footers? Stuart Walker Microsoft Word Help 2 September 27th 05 03:25 AM