cal9999 cal9999 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy using tab in a macro in protected mode

I have a form with several check boxes. Clicking a checkbox, of course checks and unchecks the box. Pressing tab moves out of the checkbox and runs whatever macro is appropriate. I would like the macro to contain a tab. But whenever I try to run the macro it says that the tab function cannot run in protected mode. Is there a way to move out of the tab box using a macro if tab cannot be used in a macro?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default using tab in a macro in protected mode

What do you mean that the macro should "contain" a tab? What do you want it to
do? Please clarify.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP