Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dee

Default My left ruler visible but has no 'indent' available

My left ruler is visible but I cannot move it to increase or decrease where
my document begins or ends. Anyone have a similiar problem??
Thanks,
Dee
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space
between pages" box | OK.