Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
a shimaz a shimaz is offline

Default how to fill and print a preprinted form

please some one let me know how to fill and print a preprinted form usnig MS
Office 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not easily - not at all. And it would take forever to set it up. If this is
a once and done deal, it's not worth the effort. Are you really sure you
want to put a couple of hours into this?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"a shimaz" a wrote in message
please some one let me know how to fill and print a preprinted form usnig
MS
Office 2003

crymealake crymealake is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a shimaz View Post
please some one let me know how to fill and print a preprinted form usnig MS
Office 2003
Forget Word! Its not designed for printing on pre-printed forms.

Try a dedicated form filling product from a company like Fly Software - http://www.flysoftware.com