Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sniffles Sniffles is offline

Default Printing text and graphics for TOMORROW! HELP!

I have been doing a newsletter now for a few months and I've always had some
kind of issue with text boxes and picture boxes not wanting to print or to
stay where I put them. I used to use Publisher but don't have it anymore. I
can see my newsletter perfectly formatted in my print layout but when I go to
print preview I either get the top border or the top text box. Nothing else
prints. This is a new problem. Any help? I need to get this done tonight
for church tomorrow!!!!!! Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Are you making the newsletter in Microsoft Word? If yes, what version
of Word? In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | View tab |
check the "Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box |
Print tab | check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on our
part. This is a peer-to-peer forum where Word users try to help fellow
Word users who have questions. Nobody here gets paid to answer
questions, and nobody here OWES you an answer to your question at all
let alone by tonight, no matter how many friggin exclamation points you
put in your post.

Sniffles wrote:

I have been doing a newsletter now for a few months and I've always had some
kind of issue with text boxes and picture boxes not wanting to print or to
stay where I put them. I used to use Publisher but don't have it anymore. I
can see my newsletter perfectly formatted in my print layout but when I go to
print preview I either get the top border or the top text box. Nothing else
prints. This is a new problem. Any help? I need to get this done tonight
for church tomorrow!!!!!! Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sniffles Sniffles is offline

I'm sorry to upset you. Thank you for your help. I have never used a
discussion group before and had hoped someone could help me. I didn't expect
anything, I just wanted to let people know that if they had a quick answer I
would sure appreciate it. I had never had trouble before with printing this
newsletter so it was quite a surprise. I apologize profusely and again,
thank you for your help.