Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DellaSuz DellaSuz is offline

Default Help!_Linked Excel Table in Word Document Print Range Changes

We link tables into Word. We highlight a range of cells in Excel and use the
PASTE SPECIAL command to do this. We have an instance where the range
changes - when we open the link, the highlighted area to link has "changed"
in Excel. Has anyone experienced this issue and, if so, do you know how to
correct? Thanks.

Suzi
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Suzi,

What version of Word and Excel (including Service Packs)? Are you using and are you using Named Ranges in Excel?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DellaSuz DellaSuz is offline

Bob - sorry for all the responses; however, this was an Excel sheet prepared
by someone outside of our offices and there are defined print areas which
appear to have been named PRINT AREA.