a9

Default Tools Customize

I can't find the command "Go to start of next sentence" in the Tools |
Customize | All Commands box. Can anyone tell me where to find it, please.
On my old PC, I had it set up for Alt+Right arrow but it does not appear to
have been brought to this PC on my templates.
(Word 2000)

Thanks.

Jay Freedman

a9 wrote:
I can't find the command "Go to start of next sentence" in the Tools |
Customize | All Commands box. Can anyone tell me where to find it,
please. On my old PC, I had it set up for Alt+Right arrow but it does
not appear to have been brought to this PC on my templates.
(Word 2000)

Thanks.

The command names are SentRight and SentLeft.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman