Rud Annamh

Default Having changed normal.dot the Heading 5 format is applied instead.

I changed the normal.dot template to enforce consistency, but the Heading 5
format is applied instead of Normal. Any suggestions?
Stefan Blom

Are you saying that the Heading 5 style is applied to the empty
paragraph at the beginning of each blank document? If this is your
problem, all you have to do is open Normal.dot, apply the Normal style
(or whatever style you prefer), save the file and close it.

If you are saying that you want Normal to be applied whenever you
press ENTER at the end of paragraphs formatted with a specific style,
you can pick a "Style for following paragraph" (available in the
Modify Style dialog box) for the style in question.

--
Stefan Blom