Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sondra Sondra is offline

Default Need Helping Creating Mailmerge File

I have a letter that I want to merge with an records from an Access database.
I have no problem creating the fields for the mailmerge; however, I need to
be able to have the file stop at certain locations within the letter to enter
miscellaneous data. I have tried the Fillin field and also the Ask field,
but for some reason it isn't working.

Then I learned about User forms and wondered if I could mail merge with a
userfield.

So I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to create a mailmerge and have a Userform for the
miscellaneous fields?

2. Why would my ask fields not be working? The prompts pop up, but nothing
merges into the letter.

Any help would be great.

Mailmerge template stephen Mailmerge 8 August 18th 06 02:19 PM
Can't get Word 2003 to keep data file with mail merge main documen Yourcareercoach Mailmerge 9 August 10th 06 12:19 PM
Can I mailmerge using a Word .doc file Neil Mailmerge 4 June 20th 06 06:41 AM
How can I hide comments from others without creating a new file? Rtrudeau Microsoft Word Help 2 March 13th 06 10:08 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM