Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Melissa

Default creating tabs

Yes I would like to know how i would set up a tab system for me to go from
one subject line to the next without changing the text.

Example: Patient Name: Tab

Hospital No.: Tab, ect., ect., ect.
Is this possible or am I just stuck doing this manually
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Melissa,
I guess you are referring to what Word calls a form. Have a look here or
some excellent tutorials on the subject:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
Yes I would like to know how i would set up a tab system for me to go from
one subject line to the next without changing the text.

Example: Patient Name: Tab

Hospital No.: Tab, ect., ect., ect.
Is this possible or am I just stuck doing this manually

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
adrian#

Hi. You could try creating a table. Tabs have issues with alignment.
A table allows you to jump from cell to cell using the TAB key. You can
hide the grid lines so the person entering data does even know they are
using a Table. Cheers. Adrian.